There is nothing better than the first teeball practices. Luke was SO excited. He has been talking about playing for years (yes, years) and so this day did not come fast enough. We got him a new glove and bag and loaded it up with his gear. We did some drills here at home to get him ready. I was a bit worried because he is the youngest on the team. I will have to get use to that I have a feeling. Anyway, Luke did fantastic at both practices this weekend. He had so much fun. The team looks good. I can't wait for the season to begin. Go RED SOX!!!
Ready for his first practice.

Playing catch at the 2nd practice.


Waiting in the field. He was never distracted by the dirt! His eyes were on the ball.

Hitting practice. Though he is as cute as a button, he needs a little help with this. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment