CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Storms

I have always been a bit fearful of storms. Last night we were out and about when tornado sirens went off. That sent me into a bit of a panic mode which rubbed off on the 2 oldest. They began to cry as we headed to the back of the store. All was well but know that we were lucky. The storm was loud. This morning, as I sat upstairs on the computer, lightening hit so close that is shook the house, caused the surge protector to shut down the computer/TV on upstairs, made a toy randomly start talking, made the hair on my arms stand up, and made Addie cry. :( All is ok, but we RAN down the stairs. I HATE storms. What to do while staying downstairs??... Make a tent. The kids and I used blankets to make a tent in the living room. They had a blast and for just alittle while, I forgot how bad storms scare me.

0 comments: