CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Missing Cat

This morning when SC#1 feed the cats, only one came running. Blossom, our overly nosey cat, was missing. She ALWAYS comes running so I knew something was up. I wasn't too worried but thought she might have gotten out when D left for work early this morning. The kids and I looked for a minute or two but had to get on with our morning routine. After the kids had breakfast, they went upstairs to brush teeth, get dress, and all the before school stuff. #1 was brushing his teeth when he noticed Blossom's collar on the floor. When he picked it up, he said he heard her scratching at the linen closet door. When he opened it, she came out! It seems that last night at midnight when D got into the closet for something, after SC#3 had his first ever accident in his bed, nosey Blossom walked right in. It is not a big closet so I would have thought D would have noticed but it was midnight so, I will cut him some slack. As for Blossom, I would like the think she learned her lesson but I seriously doubt it!