I created this blog for the purpose of putting the many things I think about in a day on "paper". It is usually very random.
SC #2 went on her school field trip yesterday. She is obsessed with penguins and could not wait to see the penguins. Unfortunately,D and I were not able to go. When she got back to school, I asked her about the trip. She had such a great time. She was listing off all the things she saw and of course penguins was one of them, though her thoughts on seeing them were not what I expected. First she said they smelled like tuna. Then, she allowed that they were boring because all they did was squawk and sit on a rock! Out of the mouth of babes.
SC #1 has hit a milestone. He is now sleeping without a nightlight! At 7 1/2, that is a BIG deal. I am so proud of him. He made the decision that the dark was not scary and it was just like having your eyes closed when they are open. After the first night, he even wanted it out of his room. He is growing up.
Today was a sad day in my class. It was PG's last day. She has been with me 7 weeks while my normal ta was out. Though my ta is great, I LOVE PG!! She and I just worked well together. She loved the kids and they loved her. We are sad to see her go, but I know we will remain friends. I expect her to visit from time to time. She really is an awesome person.
ANTS, I hate them! They are living in the wall and have found their way into the kitchen again. I successfully fought them off last year but think it is time to call in the big guns. I want those little pest OUT!
I am ready for Friday. It is going to be a fun but packed weekend.
11 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment